Saturday, December 31, 2016

Haaappy New Year!!

Hey everyone! I'm back! (I just thought I'd sneak in another post here before 2017).

HAAAPPPY NEW YEAR!!
I hope your 2016 was filled with plenty of growth, memories, adventures and blessings, and that your 2017 will be even more so--in fact I hope it's your best year yet <3
I hope that you can look back on this year and see God's hand at work, see His faithfulness, see His blessings and love poured upon you even when you didn't see it then, and I hope you can go into this next year with confidence that He will do it again, and look forward to the new adventure He will take you on--or a new chapter of your current adventure, anyway :D

Thanks for reading my blog even though I seemed to have dropped off the face of the earth for a few months :D (actually, I didn't, I was just really busy.)

I know I say this every time, but I hope to get some more posts out there soon if possible. Did you realize that while I was gone, this blog had it's one year anniversary? Like, whaaaat?

Anyway, again, Happy 2016 past and Happy 2017 current! May the Lord's blessings be poured on you this year <3

Jewels <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

"What man is he that desires life, and loves many days, that he may see good? Keep your tongue from evil, and your lips from speaking guile." Psalm 34:12-13

"Let no corrupt communication proceed from your mouth, but that which is good for the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. " Ephesians 4:29

I would love to hear from you, but please keep your comments clean and edifying according to the verses above. Thanks! :)