Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Dinner Week!


Hello folks!

The four oldest of us six kids switch off making dinner for a week at a time. I thought that maybe when it's my week to make dinner for the family, I should post pictures about what I made each night. Guess what? It's my dinner week! 

Warning: I'm not a very good photographer, and our camera doesn't take very good pictures inside the house. Therefore, the pics probably won't be all that great :) 

Monday night I made Taco Salad. It was scrumptious, but I didn't take any pictures. To bad, so sad :) :)

Yesterday, Tuesday I made a dish called Mongolian Beef. It was the first time we've ever made it and it turned out great! It was super easy, too--always a plus :) We also had spinach salad topped with Craisins, feta cheese (I love feta cheese on salad), sunflower seeds and mandarin oranges.




In these pictures the meat looks like kidney beans. It's not. It really is meat. And the lighter looking chunks look like potatoes. They're not. They are pineapple.



Tonight, Wednesday, I made pancakes with strawberries and bananas on top. We use a very easy pancake recipe that is an awesome go-to on nights when it's late or you don't know what to make. (That was not one of these nights; pancakes just sounded really good to most of us :))



Please let me know in the comments if you think this idea is a good one (Or if it's a boring one or anything else), and if you would like me to post recipes along with the meal posts, too. 

Do you make dinner for your family often? If so, what kind of things do you like to make?

Stay tuned for more posts to come! I have been working on writing a post this week, but it's kind of hard to write. So it's taken a little while. And I have other post-ideas popping up in my brain, too.  I hope you enjoyed this one!

"Oh taste and see that the LORD is good: Blessed is the man that trusts in Him."~Psalm 34:8

Have a wonderful rest of your week! :) :)

Julia :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

"What man is he that desires life, and loves many days, that he may see good? Keep your tongue from evil, and your lips from speaking guile." Psalm 34:12-13

"Let no corrupt communication proceed from your mouth, but that which is good for the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. " Ephesians 4:29

I would love to hear from you, but please keep your comments clean and edifying according to the verses above. Thanks! :)