Monday, February 8, 2016

Dinner week part 2

Hello again!

I hope you've had a spectacular day so far :D

And now it's time for the second post of dinner week.
Thursday night, I made one pot Chicken Alfredo and pasta with broccoli on top. It was really good!


Friday night, I made Chili, with carrots, chips and salsa on the side. 






Since only half the family was home on Friday to eat this meal, we had the leftovers Saturday night, and Sunday we had snack food--chips, salsa, homemade re-fried beans, celery, apples, cheese, crackers and cheese dip--you get the idea. I didn't get any pictures of it. 

So that completes Dinner Week! It is (obviously) a new week, and the chores rotation has changed. Now it's Dishes week for me, and I'm sure you wouldn't be interested in pictures of that :) So, until next month, Dinner Week is signing off.

Does your family do a chores rotation? 

"This I recall to mind, therefore I have hope: it is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great it Thy faithfulness."~Lamentations 3:21-23

Blessings,
Julia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

"What man is he that desires life, and loves many days, that he may see good? Keep your tongue from evil, and your lips from speaking guile." Psalm 34:12-13

"Let no corrupt communication proceed from your mouth, but that which is good for the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. " Ephesians 4:29

I would love to hear from you, but please keep your comments clean and edifying according to the verses above. Thanks! :)